RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
SALARY £18,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience)
To assist the Warehouse Logistics Manager in ensuring the efficient running of a busy warehouse & associated areas.
• Order picking via a scanning system
• Complete detailed packing lists when required
• Ensure the order target level is achieved on a daily basis
• Liaison with Export & Customer Operations teams to ensure a smooth order flow process
• To assist in keeping the warehouse area tidy
• Ensure that all paperwork is correctly and accurately completed and archived to allow traceability
• Good manual dexterity
• Committed to achieving results
• Flexible & able to adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience within a warehouse is essential
• Be a team player
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.