RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
TRAINEE SALES ENGINEER
Salary to £35,000
The Trainee Sales Engineer role:
The Trainee Sales Engineer will develop and maintain sales of systems to major accounts in UK and Europe, in accordance with agreed business plans. This is an opportunity for the Trainee Sales Engineer candidate to join a growing business. Our client is looking for an ambitious Sales Engineer candidate who is driven for success and achievement of results. There is flexibility for the candidate to build on their career and take on new responsibilities as the company grows. Training and mentoring provided as required.
The Trainee Sales Engineer Duties will include:
• New Business Development – generate new projects with new and existing customers.
• Account manager for defined existing customers in Europe (including UK), including active and detailed communication from initial technical discussions through to purchase contract and beyond into after-sales support, repeat sales.
• Market research to develop new applications for company products
• Assisting with market (industry / customer / competitor etc) information gathering to forecast sales and influence new product development.
• Effective communication and internal project management within the organisation
• The job requires customer visits in UK and Europe involving business trips of typically between 2 and 5 days, typically once or twice a month.
The Trainee Sales Engineer Requirements:
• Customer satisfaction
• Drive to succeed
• Flexibility and Resilience
• Communication, impact & influence
• Build a relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Must be competent in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint and Internet and email.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.