RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
Our client is looking for a Test Analyst to work with the Development Team to assist with the preparation of test plans and the testing of software to company guidelines and standards.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts
• Prepare and maintain functional and technical test cases within Azure DevOps
• Plan and execute system testing, both scripted and unscripted
• Produce the system test deliverables (system test plan, system test specification, system test scripts, system test data etc)
• Ensure the software delivered matches the functional specification and adheres to internal design standards
• Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
• Provide input to the management of defects in line with agreed procedures
• Manage the prioritisation and reporting of defects
• Participate in the build and release management process with the development teams
• Assist Marketing and Business Development department in preparing training and release documentation
Qualifications / Skills required:
• Knowledge of structured test methods and processes
• Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces
• Windows/ Office environments
• MacOS environments/ iOS / Android environments
• Ability to produce written documentation
Desirable not essential:
• Knowledge of both Manual and Automated Testing
• Experience of testing Web Based applications
• Web-based development technologies
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.