RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
TAX SENIOR – US
SALARY CIRCA £40,000
About the Tax Senior role:
Our client is looking for a Tax Senior to be responsible for the day to day client communication on your portfolio of clients taking responsibility for ensuring that service standards are met and the client is kept appropriately updated of progress on requested work and that relevant deadlines for tax return submission and payment of liabilities are met.
Tax Senior Key duties and Responsibilities include:
• Oversee the chasing of information required for the preparation of the tax returns for clients on your portfolio
• Review the tax return information when received, ensure fee quote for the year is communicated to client and oversee any required follow up in respect of outstanding information
• Oversee the preparation of the return, ensuring that a budget for the preparation has been agreed with the client manager and communicated to the preparer and monitor that budget at each stage of the preparation process
• Communicate with the client managers in respect of your portfolio to ensure that they are aware of the position on their clients on a regular basis
• Work with the client support administrator with a copy to the client manager to ensure that relevant billing instructions are raised in a timely manner
• Provide input on your work flow and the workflow of more junior members of staff for the weekly work in hand meetings
• Assist the management team with the development of more junior members of staff
• Provide any relevant contribution on process improvements to the management team
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.