RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
Our client is looking for a Tax Manager to add business value in conjunction with full compliance, through risk minimisation and planning maximisation. Monitor changes to all tax rules and legislation on a continuous basis and to clear concise communication, calculation and reporting of all tax matters.
Key Responsibilities of the Tax Manager:
• Oversight and management of all VAT and indirect tax compliance for the company review and audit
• Liaison with HMRC with regard to all taxes ensuring a good working relationship, and conformance with tax requirements.
• Provide training to the Finance teams and to the business and act as an advisor on changes that might affect taxes.
• Business review of operations to advise on proposed changes to current transfer pricing policy and new transfer pricing transactions.
• Prepare all tax related financial report disclosures.
• Audit the Customs warehouse(s) to ensure adherence with HMRC procedures and be an advisory on Customs matters for Customs warehouse Sites.
• Effectively manage the Customs import and export activity, to ensure adherence with HMRC procedures and including but not limited to CFSP Customs function and AEO accreditation
• To agree SOP’s and SLA’s with key customers
• Ensure correct procedures in line with ITEPA 2003
• Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations to include iXBRL tagging of financial statements
• Capital allowance efficiency including Patent Box, AIA and R&D
• Technical research
• Preserving tax attributes
• Maintain and enhance relationships with Group companies with regards to TP, BEPS & reporting etc.
• Dividend policy
• Provision of a first class Global Mobility service
Person Specification of the Tax Manager:
• Qualified CTA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• Commercially focused and with a proactive approach to finding solutions and to make decisions which meet all tax requirements and business priorities.
• Ability to work directly with other teams in a collaborative and authoritative manner with the skills to communicate technical tax concepts across the business
• Ambitious to contribute and make a difference, and a genuine team player with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.