RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
SALARY £20,000 TO £23,000
Our client is looking for a Tax Administrator role. Your principal responsibility being to provide wide ranging administrative support, to assist within the management of client needs and the management of the company. The candidate must be highly organised but full training of systems used will be provided.
Key duties and Responsibilities of the Tax Administrator:
• Sending standard email to prospects for the client managers and following up with them after the initial conversation with the client manager to ensure they get a fee quote
• New client engagement letter drafting and recording on client record
• Ensure each time we take on a new client they are set up properly on the system with required services and added to stats with key data per a checklist captured and entered and that we have copies of prior year returns
• UK agent authority request/SA1/US Power of attorney forms when we take on a client and information for AML check collated and client has passed AML
• Drafting of information request emails and downloading of aide memoire to attach to the request
• Drafting of 31 January and 31 July payment reminder e mails as required for clients where we prepare their UK tax return
• Ensuring clients are advised of any US tax they need to pay by April 15 and preparing requests for extension of time to file the US return as needed
• Liaising with 3rd party providers of services to obtain information they require
• Checking documents received, sending acknowledgement of receipt to the client, requesting missing data, confirming company fee quote and arranging for the return of any original papers.
• Helping monitor the client service standards so that time is met wherever possible and clients advised where this will be missed
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.