RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
up to £25,000 + BONUS
The Sales Administrator is responsible for providing support to the Sales Administrator in maintaining and developing existing client relationships through proactive management.
• Act as the main day-to-day point of contact for all clients
• Produce client documentation within defined time-scales
• Handle and solve all client queries in a prompt and professional manner
• Manage and generate monthly customer invoicing
• Generate and authorise external supplier orders
• Produce regular client reports within defined time scales
• Previous experience within a sales administration / account management role
• Strong customer service experience
• Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
• Ability to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
• Good administration skills
• Educated to degree level (useful)
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.