RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
Salary £18k - £21k
About the role
Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team, they are looking for a friendly team player with good interpersonal and communication skills as well as a positive attitude.
• Answer telephones and deal with telephone queries or transfer to colleagues as necessary
• Provide general support to the team where needed, including general clerical duties such as copying, mailing and filing
• General office administration duties as required
• Admin support for the sales team
• Prepare quote sheets and stock offers, including product info, images and pricing
• Assist the sales team in the preparation for customer meetings – including creating presentations, printing of documents and collation of samples
• Assisting in market research, including weekly online reviews and seasonal presentations
• Field all trade and consumer related enquires and action as required
• Monitor and manage complaints across all platforms and respond as required – including resolving issues, monitoring and logging complaints and arranging replacements
• Website support, including uploading content and images and ensuring this is kept up to date, as well collating payments
• Highly motivated and committed to providing a top-quality service to customers
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to organise, plan workload and prioritise where necessary
• Good knowledge on MS office, in particular Excel. Experience of pivot tables and VLOOKUP is an advantage.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.