RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER - EVENTS INDUSTRY (B2B)
£25,000 - £30,000 BASIC £50,000 to £60,000 OTE UNCAPPED
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful, vibrant and rapidly expanding company's friendly and hardworking Sales Team working within the Events industry.
Our client is looking for an ambitious self-starter who is highly motivated, driven and can develop and nurture existing relationships with clients through a consultative approach in view of maximising revenue for the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for up-selling and cross-selling services and products to an existing client base, through interaction over the phone, meeting with and presentations to close sales.
• Proactively build and maintain positive business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers, both the current client base and potential clients through a consultative approach and using creative solutions and strategies
• Meet with clients and provide proposals and presentations
• Develop a strategy to maximise the potential for the business
• Ensure client expectations are met and client satisfaction is maximised
• Write accurate and detailed reports as required
• Proven track record within sales
• An enthusiastic team player who is able to work well on own initiative
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
• Good IT skills - Microsoft Office
• Able to prioritise time and workload
• Excellent negotiator