RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
About the role
The Reporting Administrator will be part of a team of analysts who facilitate and consult in order to improve sales productivity within territories. The role focuses on customer expansion and in-depth analysis of customers across the EMEA region using full utilisation of systems (including CRM systems), inventory and sales management tools to provide full and accurate visibility of customers in the region.
Main responsibilities of the Reporting Administrator
• Analyse the effectiveness and productivity of the assigned sales territory and strategic accounts.
• Conduct account reviews with sales to ensure proper account qualification, coverage, strategy and assignment in order to maximise revenue.
• Provide recommendations to executive and sales management through detailed reports and summaries in regards to process and efficiency improvements.
• Responsible for strategizing, negotiating and implementing positive change in the EMEA sales offices.
• Analyse and measure productivity levels of staff in assigned territory.
• Responsible for ensuring data integrity for assigned territory.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of personal information.
• Identify the potential expansion of customer bases throughout the EMEA region via market research and analysis of databases.
• Set up a detailed KPI program for the sales EMEA region, conducting benchmarking on account management and productivity to maximise performance and improve service levels.
• Develop database and relevant sales tools to allow management a better understanding of trends and assist to focus on key areas.
Candidate requirements of the Reporting Administrator
• Educated to degree level
• Previous commercial experience within an analytical role
• Able to analyse data and present finding to senior management in a concise manner.
• Work to tight deadlines under pressure
• Comfortable working alone as well as in a team environment
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - particularly Excel, Word & Access.
• Experience building macros and developing WEB based tools
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.