RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
£36K + excellent bonus scheme + fantastic company benefits
Working 2 days in the office, 3 at home
About the role:
Working to ensure that business is positioned to attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally. This position is responsible for the full life cycle process of recruiting high-calibre, direct-hire candi-dates. The individual will also be the subject matter expert on the best performing recruitment sources and promoting the candidate experience, as well as being the team’s SME for our applicant tracking system. The position will focus on maintaining excellent relations with all hiring managers from all levels of the organisa-tion.
Key Responsibilities role:
• Take ownership of assigned roles and provide a full end-to-end recruitment support service to hiring managers, including:
Establish a rapport and partner with the appropriate stakeholders to discover candidate requirements, role objectives, preferred recruitment process and offers
Development of job postings, job descriptions, and posting of open positions on applicable job boards and career website.
Reduce agency spend by proactively identifying and engaging high quality, qualified candidates directly through a wide variety of channels including ad-vertising, LinkedIn, social media and headhunting
Evaluate, screen and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and so-licit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy
Work with external Agencies and Consultancy, where required.
• Ensure a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout re-cruitment process, share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
• Implementing and embedding hiring processes, providing guidance and advice to help stakehold-ers make informed decisions about the hires they make
• Partner with the wider HR team to support the coordination of the onboarding processes and en-sure
• HR records and organisation charts are kept up to date, as necessary
• Serve as a resource for recruitment policies, procedures, and practices. Keep up to date with best practice approaches and industry trends within recruitment and direct sourcing.
• Manage the UK’s Preferred Supplier List (PSL) - vetting and enlisting new agencies as required, and terminating unsuccessful agency relationships
• Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both inter-nally and externally with our candidates
• Support international recruitment needs as needed and provide cover for other recruitment sup-port when required
• Continually review our recruitment processes to ensure they are effective and suggest process improvements
• Participate in and provide support in the design, development, and implementation of overall recruiting strategy
• Support the implementation of projects within the business, such as graduate recruitment, social media implementation, employer branding, diversity and inclusion best practice
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of line manager training on recruitment related matters.
• Ensure the content of the training is relevant to training needs identified, and in line with current best practice and legislation
Systems & Reporting:
• Manage the Recruitment inbox, ensuring all queries are responded to within the agreed SLA
• Act as SME for company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS), utilizing the complete functionality of the system and maintaining data integrity
• Track recruitment activity, producing regular and ad-hoc reports on both UK and Global recruit-ment activity and processes as well as providing data for the monthly HR board report
• Ongoing monitoring and analysis of recruitment metrics such as time to fill, resourcing spend vs budget, offer acceptance rate, candidate experience
• Demonstrable experience recruiting in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple roles simultaneously
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the business
• Ability to prioritise and complete projects in a timely manner
• Solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing best practices
• Hands-on experience with various selection processes such as telephone interviews, posting roles and interview coordination
• Familiarity with various recruitment platforms, such as Indeed and LinkedIn
• Experience with phone, Microsoft Teams, and online meeting platforms
• Highly computer literate; experience operating with all Microsoft Office software and ability to organise comprehensive reports
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.