RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
£23K + excellent bonus scheme + fantastic company benefits
Our client is looking for a Quality Administrator who will be responsible for assisting the Quality and Warehouse teams, providing administrative, technical and quality support to the business in relation to all quality matters.
Key Responsibilities role:
• Perform and manage the operational warehouse support tasks:
o Perform batch release activities on finished products
o Review and approve artwork proofs and artwork components.
o Perform quarantine release on finished products.
o Handle all discrepancies, non-conformances and damages on finished products.
o Create, review and approve warehouse stock movements.
o Upload of certificate of analysis / certificate of conformance to company electronic system.
• Perform and manage the warehouse Quality Management System (QMS) tasks:
o Create, review and approve change controls.
o Create, review and approve deviations.
o Create, review and approve CAPAs.
o Create, review and approve relevant standard operating procedures, work instructions and forms.
o Deal and manage temperature excursions (inbound/outbound/on-site excursions).
• Ensure that appropriate standards are maintained.
• Maintain company paper and electronic records for quality documentation.
• Make decisions, solve problems and influence others in order to achieve expected responsibilities.
• Educated to degree level, or equivalent
• Experience within a quality assurance role, or related.
• Experience of working independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to self-motivate and self-disciplined.
• Excellent IT, planning, administrative and organisational skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.