RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
£20,000 + BONUS
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, innovative and successful company.
A successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring purchasing is completed accurately and in a timely manner to provide proactive support to the business in relation to department responsibilities.
• Process all requests regarding product availability, delivery progress options, pricing, demonstration requests, daily reports and general enquiries
• Raise orders, ensuring all relevant information is sent to suppliers
• Ensure timely receipt of stock details and prompt delivery to customers
• Liaise with account management department and suppliers
• Provide support to Business Development team to prepare tender bids and sales proposals
• Monitor supplier performance and report any issues to supplier relationship manager
• Process related invoices and compile reports as required
• Manage the order process between internal and external suppliers following department processes
• Previous administration experience
• Ability to deliver high levels of customer service and client satisfaction
• Able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills / telephone manner
• Highly organised, strong team player and good problem solver
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.