RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
PURCHASING / PRICING COORDINATOR
The role of the Pricing Coordinator is to place purchase orders with suppliers to fulfil customer orders and maintain stock levels on top selling devices. It is their responsibility to source and/or negotiate the best market price for the product and ensure it arrives at the right price and at the right time. It is a key part of the role to quickly resolve discrepancies at each stage in the order cycle to make certain we meet the customers committed delivery date while keeping inventory costs to a minimum.
Key Responsibilities for the Pricing Coordinator:
• Place daily purchase orders with suppliers using the Inventory Management System (IMS)
• Ensure relevant paperwork and a customer credit line is in place prior to purchase of high value/customer specific products.
• Review and authorise customer order changes and cancellations.
• Review supplier purchase orders through IMS and action reschedules or cancellations as needed.
• Fix order price discrepancies with marketing / suppliers.
• Work with the asset team to facilitate the smooth transfer of stock between Distribution Centres where required.
• Be the first point of contact on customer production line down resolution.
• Profile inventory using IMS and product marketing/supplier inputs
Candidate requirements for the Pricing Coordinator:
Ideally educated to degree level.
Previous experience in purchasing preferable but not essential.
Is able to organise, prioritise and has a proactive approach to tasks.
Has excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Can proactively identify areas where current processes are flawed and find ways to address them.
Is able to perform well under pressure and deliver to deadlines
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.