RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
SALARY to £22,000 + BONUS
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, innovative and successful company as a Purchase Ledger.
Main responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger:
• Undertake the weekly BACS payment run.
• Inputting Overhead invoices.
• Liaising with Suppliers over the telephone to resolve queries.
• Setting up new Supplier Accounts and ensuring completeness of supplier data.
• Processing Staff expenses.
• Reviewing Aged Credit reports.
• Download invoices and statements from Supplier portals.
• Reconciling Supplier statements.
• Send out, and monitor return of, invoices for authorisation.
• Process and post Cheque requests.
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
• Filing, scanning and document management.
• General administration within the finance department.
• General assistance to finance department at month end as directed by supervisor, in order to support reporting of accurate financial information to deadlines.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.