RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
£19,000 - £20,800
• Performs assigned activity to produce a completed product to include setting up, drilling, stitching, poly wrapping, taping, cutting, collating, inserting, gluing, labelling of product etc
• Follow and adhere to the company Quality Management System (QMS)
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment around their equipment
• Downloading print files
• Checking proof copies
• Operating digital print machines
• Assist with inventory maintenance and distribution of finished goods
• Encourage and promotes our ‘team player’ culture
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible attitude
• Ability to work well as part of a small team
• Excellent eye for detail
• Basic computer skills (Word/Excel/Adobe)
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.