RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
PICKER / PACKER
SALARY £18,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is looking for a Picker / Packer to work on product assembly and pack off, according to work instructions & quality procedures.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery according to schedule
• Packing orders and labelling boxes ensure packaging is free of damages
• Achieve daily tasks as set out by the Manager
• Assist in keeping the production area tidy
• Any other duties that the company may reasonably ask you to perform which are within your expertise and skill sets
• Ensure where appropriate that all paperwork is correctly and accurately completed
• Comply with the Company Health & Safety policy and procedures and any other tasks deemed necessary
• Good manual dexterity
• Flexible & able to adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be a team player, but also able to work on own initiative
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.