RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
ORDER PROCESSING ADMINISTRATOR
About the Order Processing Administrator role:
The Order Processing Administrator will ensure that the Service & Billing databases are accurately maintained, as is the data collected to ensure that all Contracts, Invoices and Service Reports are produced accurately and within agreed deadlines.
• Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable effective and efficient service
• To manage and maintain the Contracts, Invoicing & Service Reporting to Customers within agreed deadlines.
• To manage, organise and update relevant system applications to facilitate Contract, Billing and Service Reporting activity.
• To ensure accurate Contract, Billing and Service data is obtained and inputted within monthly deadlines.
• To resolve data quality related queries with both internal and external customers.
• To accurately input and maintain the database records to facilitate company Contract, Billing and Service Reporting activities.
• To prepare and produce Service Reports & Invoices that take into account time and materials, reoccurring charges and contracts.
• To verify and accurately load sales orders and contracts on company systems
• Responsible for resolving queries from both external and internal customers
• To maintain and provide a consistently high quality of customer service in a busy and crucial section of the business whilst maintaining a professional manner at all times
• Production, Interpretation and analysis of customer billing and service reports.
• To undertake ad-hoc projects as and when required.
• Comply with all company policies, procedures and performance standards
• Perform other such reasonable tasks and responsibilities as may from time to time be required
• Excellent verbal, written communication and customer service skills
• Accurate attention to detail
• Committed to team working
• Able to effectively manage own workload
• Able to organise and prioritise conflicting workloads to meet deadlines
• Competent in dealing with difficult and challenging customers
• Able to review various extracts of data and identify errors
• Solid administration and organisational skills in a fast paced, change driven organisation
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages, Excel, Word and Outlook and be willing to learn new systems and processes
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.