RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
Salary £20,000 to £22,000
About the Office Coordinator role:
An exciting opportunity to get involved with HR administration, diary management and events. Our client are a well-established business with a positive atmosphere, who are looking for an Office Coordinator/PA to help support the day-to-day running of their office. The Office Coordinator is the first point of contact for customers and so a friendly and professional manner is essential.
Office Coordinator Skills and Requirements:
• Ensuring the professional and smooth running of the office
• Providing diary management and support
• Organising staff travel and customer events
• HR administration, including work on contracts and salary reviews
• Organising and managing staff admin
• Running recruitment processes when necessary
• Providing support to the Finance team
• Be self-motivated
• Be organised and capable of organising others
• Able and willing to help outwhere necessary
• Have strong IT literacy with MS software
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have excellent spoken & written English
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.