RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
Salary £30-£35k DOE
About the role:
Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their growing team. Responsible for the company social media channels and driving traffic and engagement. Creation and distribution of content to aid brand awareness and business growth.
• To design, create and distribute relevant and useful content that supports the overall marketing/content strategy
• Responsible for the creation/adaptation of generic company-wide materials, such as brochures, product sheets, flyers, email newsletters etc.
• Manage the company social media channels (planning, creation, analysing, reporting, improving etc.) and ensuring content is published consistently and regularly
• Responsible for managing and optimising PPC advertising
• Build and grow online communities
• Provide marketing support for Authorised Business Partners
• Support other departments for internal/external communications
• Assist with events, exhibitions, conferences etc.
• Support the product team with market/product/competitor research
• Manage relationships between agencies/suppliers where applicable
• Have a good understanding of the sales/marketing funnel, and how content fits into each stage
• Must have a positive attitude, be adaptable, flexible, highly motivated, and a team player
• Demonstrate a strong customer service ethic for internal and external customers
• Take responsibility and ownership of key tasks and activities
• Able to build constructive and influential relationships with all contacts
• Good time management and planning skills
• Good communication skills - communicate clearly and respectfully both in writing and verbally
• Experience in B2B marketing
• Experience with social media platforms
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, ideally with InDesign, Photoshop/Illustrator
• Research skills
• Experience with SEO, keyword research and keyword placement
• Use of Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager
• Experience with Email Marketing/Marketing Automation platforms
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.