RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
Hybrid / flexi working hours
About the role
Fantastic opportunity to join this rapidly growing and dynamic company. Our client is looking for someone with a passion for marketing to join their marketing team.
• Managing the day-to-day communication with social media agency partners, ensuring they create engaging content for social media, including copywriting, content planning and creative direction
• Writing branded copy for multiple formats, including recipes, blogs, product descriptions, newsletters, on-pack labels, websites and webstores
• Creating branded content for multiple channels, including influencers, email, print, digital banners, B2B trade marketing and merchandise
• Supporting the execution of marketing activities across all channels
• Collaborating with the marketing team to inform campaign ideas
• Community management on social: building brand love and loyalty by engaging with consumers
• Inputting into new product development (e.g., market research, idea generation and launch planning)
• Passion for copywriting
• 1+ years’ experience in marketing and/or copywriting
• Interest in marketing and a willingness to learn
• Excellent literacy and grammatical skills
• Impeccable attention to detail – you must be a meticulous proof-reader
• Ability to work and learn independently
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.