RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
MARKETING AND CAMPAIGNS MANAGER
SALARY £45,000 to £50,000 (depending on experience)
About the Role
You’ll develop the annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and in-store events, and manage the marketing budget. You will support the sales teams with tools and materials to help grow the business to achieve sustainable long term success.
With the vision to be the brand choice for consumers and trade partners, you will deliver a marketing strategy to increase brand awareness both in the UK and internationally.
Our client is a well-established market leader. You will have a strong track record of continually analysing market trends and the positioning of competitors, and using this information to formulate marketing strategies. Your long term vision and ability to plan strategically will be matched by excellent communication skills. You’ll be unwavering in your approach to see things through to fruition and will oversee the day-to-day operations of the team.
• Develop a marketing strategy for both existing and new products, and oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy.
• Guide and be involved in the day-to-day activities of the PR and marketing team
• Continually review changes in the market, including customer trends and competitors’ activities in print, digital and in-store.
• Manage and refine the social media presence, and create tailored SM campaigns.
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
• Set and administer an annual marketing budget, showing expected ROI.
• Initiate ideas and develop on going & focused multi-channel campaigns across all platforms in each territory so that our client remain a prominent brand.
• Minimum of 5-7 years in marketing, advertising or a related field.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Highly organised, with experience in digital and campaign marketing
• Be highly motivated with an ability and willingness to learn quickly about product offerings.
• In-depth digital marketing expertise in social media, web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization.
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, communications or relevant field OR degree plus Professional Qualification (CIM or IDM) OR substantial ‘on-the-job’ experience
• Highly creative and innovative with a strong grasp on existing and emerging digital technologies.