RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
SALARY £28,500-£30,500 DOE
About the role:
Our client is looking for a Project Management Associate to coordinate with and assist the Project Manager in planning, organising, coordinating and overseeing activities.
• Initiates and manages tracking tools appropriate for each project. These tools could include spreadsheets, databases, word documents, etc
• Updates tracking tools with critical dates, achieved dates, completed activities version information, shipping data
• Manages project SharePoint site and uploads all information
• Develops and performs data entry functions within project or client specific tools such as quantity sheets, LTM/CRA surveys, pricing sheets etc
• Assists with the preparation of client profiles and updates as appropriate
Project Coordination and Support
• Prioritises assigned project tasks and handles multiple tasks simultaneously
• Disseminates project information and deliverables to team members
• Understands the scope and deliverables for each project
• Maintains timely communication between team members
• Functions as an adjunct to the Project Manager completing tasks as determined in coordination with the PM
• Performs daily evaluation for project progress to ensure that timelines are followed steadily and consistently.
• Performs important administrative functions for the Project Manager which will include taking minutes at meetings, making phone calls to client and team members, responding to e-mails and updating project metrics
• Performs domestic and international releases and conducts shipment tracking when appropriate
• Attains international logistics knowledge to allow for appropriate release activities and utilises knowledge to disseminate information between internal/external teams
• Monitors and performs appropriate action on shipment hold queues to allow shipments to go out appropriately
• Ensures all project documentation and tracking are up to date, complete and archived appropriately
• Prepares/extracts from system project reports such as warehouse inventory, shipping history, etc. in support of Project Management updates for clients
• Prepares orders to send through pre-production to manufacturing
• Able to provide back-up and overflow assistance to other Project Management Associates during vacations or peak workloads
• Participates in client onboarding activities
• Participates in ad hoc meetings and update meetings with clients
• Responds promptly to client requests and proactively manages expectations
• Recognises any issues related to client dissatisfaction and escalates effectively and in a timely manner, through the appropriate quality channels for resolution
• Minimum 1 year experience in a professional setting
• Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service role
• Customer focused and service mindset
• Excellent computer skills including experience in MS Office products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to adjust based on dynamic needs of client and project manager on a project-by-project basis
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Highly organized and detail oriented
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.