RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
Salary £21,000 + sales commission + team commission + company bonus
The Internal Sales Engineer will help process quotes and orders and to work with sales to help develop further business development opportunities. The Internal Sales Engineer will negotiate directly with customers in order to secure extra sales and follow up on requested quotations.
The Internal Sales Engineer Duties will include:
• The efficient processing of customers’ orders and enquiries
• Help the promotion of the company’s spares and various services.
• Responsibility for the various administrative systems ensuring full traceability and conformity and to recommend any alternatives deemed necessary to the Senior Export Sales Manager to ensure or improve service to the customers.
• Responsibility for answering all internal and external administrative enquiries regarding customer history.
• To recognise any prospects for the furthering of Spares & Service Department sales and to pass all other such information to the relevant departments.
• To negotiate, where necessary, directly with customers in order to secure extra sales for the company
• Regular follow up on all quotations.
• To help execute promotional campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Dept.
• To extract data for identification of key opportunities for business growth.
• To monitor and report business movement on a regular basis.
The Internal Sales Engineer requirements:
• Graduate level or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 months commercial sales related experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Good team player
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.