RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
Office based 5 days a week
Salary c £35k
About the role:
Our client is looking for a driven and talented HR Generalist to join an exciting company based in their London offices.
Providing confidential, professional advice and support to teams across offices in the UK and overseas business in all areas of HR, including employee relations, recruitment, induction, performance management, compensation, training and development and employment legislation.
• Provide advice and accurate and timely information to employees and management on HR initiatives, practices and strategies.
• Coach and train managers in key HR skills and processes including, recruitment and selection, coaching, performance management, remuneration and benefits administration, helping them to achieve competence in core people management skills.
• Leading consultations on flexible working and maternity leave.
• Provide advice, support and guidance to managers on employee-related issues, ensuring fair and equitable treatment of employees and minimizing company liability.
HR Admin & Systems Support:
• Be responsible for the HRIS System and Applicant Tracking System ensuring that it is fully updated/accurate.
• Manage the payroll function for the UK, and overseas offices liaising with external resources to ensure adjustments are processed according to schedule.
• Coordinate the application and renewal process of visas for UK, and overseas staff being sponsored by the company or employment passes for staff transferring
• Preparing and maintaining staff handbooks.
• Source and interview candidates for job vacancies, assisting managers throughout the selection process.
• Manage new hire inductions and on boarding process, and conduct new hire reviews.
• Contribute to the HR department’s ongoing and special projects both globally and within the UK.
• Identify development needs in conjunction with line managers, source solutions, and organise training by external consultants where appropriate.
• Championing wellbeing in the workplace by identifying and partnering with external wellbeing/occupational health providers, and communicating/promoting services to staff. Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement, and identify ways to better and consistently monitor employee engagement.
• Fully developing, implementing, maintaining and communicating policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, absence management and UK Legislation.
• Undertake regular salary reviews and benchmarking.
• Assist managers and finance department with KPIs.
• Assist with organisational planning such as department structure and succession planning.
Skills and requirements:
• Strong level of generalist HR experience, preferably within a similar role
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Sound knowledge of employment law and best practice
• Credibility with staff and managers at all levels
• Positive influencing and negotiating skills
• Dynamic and enthusiastic personality
• Discretion and the understanding of the requirement of confidentiality
• Strong knowledge of Workday HRIS system, Greenhouse ATS, MS Office Suite and knowledge of payroll systems would be advantageous
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.