RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
HR AND TRAINING COORDINATOR
Our client is looking for a HR and Training Coordinator to support the service provided by HR to employees by providing effective assistance in and administration of the implementation of department activities and to successfully operate a variety of customer-facing services and activities.
To act at all times in a professional and dignified manner with all key stakeholders demonstrating enthusiasm and willingness to overcome business challenges.
Key Responsibilities of the HR and Training Coordinator
• Support the delivery of the internal training strategy for both management and non-management employees.
• Track Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for all employees to ensure that Personal Development Plans (PDPs) are managed and implemented for all employees.
• Assist in the development of both career and succession planning initiatives.
• Manage the operational aspects of the training calendar of initiatives to ensure courses are effectively communicated and sufficient notice period is provided to ensure there are optimum delegates on the various training programs.
• Support the analysis of training evaluation against the agreed performance metrics (KPIs) to benchmark performance to demonstrate progression.
• Conduct research where required on learning & development best practice, including, suppliers, process improvement, professional courses and evaluation methodology.
• Ensure Training Policy is followed and updated where required.
• Exercise effective budgetary control over appropriate activities through SAP invoicing for HR to ensure timely processing of all financial transactions for HR providing appropriate updates where required.
• Provide cover where required with recruitment, employee relations and other employee related matters.
• Provide a broad range of administrative duties to support level of customer service providing to our employees in HR such as HR system support and employee vouchers
• Monitoring of employee files to ensure date is accurate and managed effectively.
• Support implementation of department goals and strategies including aspects of employee events including CSR and support for the summer event and Christmas party.
Person Specification of the HR and Training Coordinator
• Previous employee development experience.
• HR generalist experience working in a generalist role within a fast paced demanding working culture, having exposure to all aspects of Human Resources.
• Excellent IT skills including PowerPoint, Word with demonstrable advanced capability in Excel spreadsheets and analysis.
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
• Strong team player skills with the ability to co-operate fully and constructively with other members of the HR department to ensure the achievement of objectives.
• Enthusiastic fast learner is essential as you will be a key stakeholder in HR and play a major role in supporting employee development.
• Diplomatic with the ability to handle matters in a sensitive and professional way.
• Degree or equivalent with a recognised HR qualification.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.