RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
SALARY circa 23,000
8 MONTH CONTRACT
Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to provide support to the Business, to assist them in the management of company finances, although you may be asked to undertake other more general administrative tasks as required.
Finance Assistant Key duties and Responsibilities include:
• Issuing invoices in accordance with company procedures.
• Update and maintain the company bookkeeping software including the import of all invoices raised.
• Reviewing at the end of each month to ensure that invoices raised match those in our bookkeeping software.
• Monitoring and chasing any unpaid invoices, escalating when required.
• Banking of any cheques received.
• Settling and management of supplier payments, and employee expenses.
• Liaison with the company’s bookkeeper and accountant as and when required.
• Deputise for and assist the Office Manager/PA to the Directors as required.
• Senior member of staff from time to time.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.