RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
FACTORY LINE SUPERVISOR
SALARY circa £24,000
Our client is looking for a Factory Line Supervisor to support the continued success of the business. The Factory Line Supervisor will work as part of a team, so the ideal candidate would be someone with excellent communication skills and who enjoys working collaboratively.
In this role, the Factory Line Supervisor will be required to work unsupervised at times, the role has varied tasks ranging from installing services and maintaining machines to small maintenance jobs around the building. As such, you should be able to prioritise tasks.
Factory Line Supervisor requirements:
As a Factory Line Supervisor you will manage a team of staff and organise the daily workflow capacity through manual or machine operations. You will be able to schedule and allocate job orders, monitor your team’s performance to make sure they are achieving output targets. You will be required to support and if required lead projects identified through continuous improvement and lean developments in production. Identify training requirements and conduct 6 monthly appraisals with your team.
Key responsibilities of a Factory Line Supervisor:
• Manage Operational Visual Display information for Performance, Delivery &
• Quality & implement corrective actions.
• Conduct staff appraisals
• Promote a team, continuous improvement & lean culture
• Organising & scheduling the daily production job orders to achieve optimum capacity output.
• Assign & schedule daily 5S & preventative maintenance tasks.
• Prioritise red flag cards & job on hold t-cards.
Required Skills and Experience of a Factory Line Supervisor:
The successful candidate should have at least 1 – 2 years Supervisory Assembly / Production back ground. It would be beneficial if this was in electronics but not essential.
• Leadership & team working
• Communicates & organises effectively
• Can implement change
• Manages daily procedures and processes e.g. Update assembly line KPI’s, 5S, SOP, Work Instructions, Quality standards.
• Working knowledge of ERP Software e.g. SAP, Oracle, Syteline and its functionality of shop floor planning & scheduling, data capture.
• Microsoft Office i.e. Excel & Word
• Technical understanding of electronics