RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
About the Facilities Assistant role:
The Facilities Assistant will facilitate and support the operation and maintenance of the EMEA Head Quarters. This will include the supervisory management of the Post Room team whilst working in tandem to support the Facilities Manager, EMEA in negotiations to ensure that the correct contracts are in place with effective price agreements as well as ensuring that the quality of the goods purchased / services are of an acceptable standard and that the terms of the supplier are agreeable.
Facilities Assistant key duties and Responsibilities include:
• Work with the Facilities Manager in the appointing of any new suppliers for the office
• Monitor and report facilities expenditure by way of invoice and purchase order analysis
• Support the office support functions / service levels including but not limited to Reception and Procurement to achieve a proactive and efficient service delivery
• To support the Facilities Manager regarding all team activities including, but not limited to, all admin roles, Reception and Postroom, daily.
• Liaise with existing supplier base to fulfil facilities requests from UK employees
• Support the Facilities Manager in the development of policies and procedures for all office related services
• To assist in the handling of sub tenant issues and service charging where appropriate
• Review the existing purchasing policy procedures to introduce defined measures of control in line with the changing business needs
• Monitor all UK department’s office related purchasing requests against cost centre collection points
• Continue to work closely with the quality department to ensure that the waste management is controlled effectively in conjunction with internal policies and procedures. This will require continual review of Environmental legislation and ensure overall statutory compliance
• To compile and report Environmental and Utility statistics to the Facilities Manager whilst promoting Environmental initiatives throughout the company to strive for continual improvement.
Facilities Assistant Skills and Requirements:
• Ability to negotiate with and deliver to stakeholders across the organisation – focus on the customer
• Good communication, presentation and office skills
• To be a strong team player, motivate and have a positive energy within the team