RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
FACILITIES ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
About the Facilities Administration Assistant role:
The Facilities Administration Assistant is the first point of contact for visitors entering the building and to provide coverage for telephone calls made to HQ. This involves the handling of incoming calls quickly and efficiently, ensuring that customer service is a top priority, working with other team members to ensure continuous service for switchboard and Reception area.
Manage the procurement administration and process.
Facilities Administration Assistant key duties and Responsibilities include:
• Work with the Facilities Manager in the appointing of any new suppliers for the office
• Monitor and report facilities expenditure by way of invoice and purchase order analysis
• Support the office support functions / service levels including but not limited to Reception and Procurement to achieve a proactive and efficient service delivery
• To support the Facilities Manager regarding all team activities including, but not limited to, all admin roles, Reception and Postroom, daily.
• Liaise with existing supplier base to fulfil facilities requests from UK employees
• Support the Facilities Manager in the development of policies and procedures for all office related services
• To assist in the handling of sub tenant issues and service charging where appropriate
• Review the existing purchasing policy procedures to introduce defined measures of control in line with the changing business needs
• Monitor all UK department’s office related purchasing requests against cost centre collection points
• Continue to work closely with the quality department to ensure that the waste management is controlled effectively in conjunction with internal policies and procedures. This will require continual review of Environmental legislation and ensure overall statutory compliance
• To compile and report Environmental and Utility statistics to the Facilities Manager whilst promoting Environmental initiatives throughout the company to strive for continual improvement.
Facilities Administration Assistant Skills and Requirements:
• Reception and procurement experience useful
• Good communication, presentation and office skills
• To be a strong team player, motivate and have a positive energy within the team
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.