RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
SALARY £21k-£24k DOE
About the role
An exciting vibrant company who develop and deliver bespoke and tailored events for businesses, charities and individuals. They are looking for an energetic individual to ‘pitch in’ and be part of their journey to deliver the best event experience. Exciting industry sectors with the potential for travel.
• To ensure that all aspects of the running of the office are delivered in a timely and efficient way. This includes but is not limited to stock keeping and ordering of office and event supplies
• Ordering (and sometimes designing!) event clothing and branded items
• Filing, bank runs, post office runs etc.
• To support the accountant via data inputting, invoicing, reconciliations, etc. Spreadsheet excellence, a comfort with numbers, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Booking hotels and flights for staff. This involves negotiating costs and managing payments
• Managing bookings with changes in numbers and negotiating with suppliers for excellent payment terms. This includes communicating rooming lists, dietary requirements, medical information etc.
• Managing databases personal information through collection and collation and a share of the general running of the business
• Excellent IT skills: Word/Excel and PowerPoint essential. The ability to input data via Excel and to understand the outputs
• Management of relationships internally (within the office team and within freelancers) & externally (clients and other stakeholders)
• The ability to respond promptly to requests, to prioritise and to manage tight deadlines are critical
• A can do attitude and huge amount of initiative is imperative
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.