RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
DATA AND REPORTS ANALYST
SALARY c £37k + BONUS
About the role:
Our client is looking for a Data and Reports Analyst to be the knowledge expert of reporting information sources. To maintain and improve the company’s data and reporting capabilities. To design, develop and document reports and processes. To assist with the delivery of projects. To gather requirements from the business for data and reporting developments.
• Maintenance and development of company data warehouse and associated reporting, using WEBI and Crystal Reports
• Ensuring continuity and quality of data received from third party systems
• Improving data quality by working with other departments throughout the business
• Administration and/or co-ordination of software upgrades and test cycles
• Creation of documentation linked to working processes and report specifications
• Provide training to internal users on data and reporting tools used across the business
• Supporting the availability of accurate live data via online services
• Extensive experience of managing and manipulating data in a recognised database preferably MSSQL, PL/SQL
• Extensive experience of SAP WEBI and Crystal Reports
• Able to demonstrate experience in analyzing information and presenting findings
• Able to demonstrate experience in extracting data from various sources
• Good understanding of Microsoft products
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.