RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
CZECH CUSTOMER SERVICE
12 Month FTC
About the Czech Customer Service role:
Primary point of direct contact and communication with customers. Responsibility for servicing customer needs and providing information and education for the range of products to assigned customer accounts. Ensure all enquiries are processed accurately following set systems and processes.
Key Responsibilities of the Czech Customer Service role:
• Handling a range of customer accounts within a customer service environment,
• Using knowledge and skills gained through training to handle the customer efficiently and effectively.
• Inbound telephone calls, outbound telephone calls, emails, or faxes.
• Trained on a range of services, dependent on individual skill sets and business needs.
• A flexible approach is required as services may be subject to change.
• Delivering class-leading advice and service to a range of global customers within the Customer Service department
Czech Customer Service requirements:
• Demonstrable experience of working in a Customer service environment
• Customer Account management skills in a business-to-business environment with the ability to develop relationships with customers (beneficial)
• Inbound response handling
• Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.)
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.