RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISOR
Salary £20,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to provide customer support for the range of products and services, and supporting the sales objectives of the company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Log and resolve first line Customer Service Fault calls, ensuring attention, resolution and appropriate escalation of reported faults.
• User Account administration.
• Understand and comply with Customer Service operating procedure, service level agreements and associated targets.
• Understand and comply with Information Security and Data Protection procedures.
• Support rollout of company systems as directed by Team Leader.
• Support, as requested, testing of new company systems.
• Assessing call severity and passing to 2nd level support.
• Assist in data gathering required for new customers.
• Support pre-sales and sales activities by handling incoming enquiries from prospective customers.
Qualifications / Skills required:
• Previous commercial customer service experience
• Latest Windows Operating System
• Aptitude for IT
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good listening skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.