RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISOR (AUTOMOTIVE RELATED INDUSTRY)
£21,000 to £22,500
About the role
Our industry leading client are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join their friendly team.
A successful applicant would be working within the customer support team, providing excellent first line support to all clients ensuring all queries are managed confidently and efficiently. Ensuring effective prioritisation and communication of technical issues and provide additional relationship management of customer accounts.
• Handle inbound calls and emails, providing day-to-day customer incident resolution ensuring high level of service
• Log customer queries using CRM system. Managing tickets and ensuring accurate data is entered
• Build excellent external relationships with customers, communicating sensitive or complex issues
• First point of contact for customer complaints and provide resolution or escalation as appropriate
• Provide customer training to guide customers on how to use their new products
• Make outbound calls, login follow-ups and marketing and pre-sales calls
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work in a team
• Able to analyse issues and troubleshoot
• Good IT skills of MS Office