RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MANAGER
Our local, well-established, exciting business is looking to recruit a Customer Service Team Manager. You will join a successful, growing business. You must have previous experience of managing a team in an office based customer service environment. The successful applicant will:
• Ensure that customer satisfaction remains as the highest priority through data review, process improvements and training within the team
• Understand products and the challenges that arise from quality to supply chain delays
• Ensuring complaints are addressed quickly and consistently, a solution driven approach is always needed
• Be comfortable in handling employee relation matters such as annual leave requests to improvement plans and disciplinary actions should they be needed
• Prepare for and participate in the weekly meetings with the team or Directors to go through data, customer feedback and share the successes and improvement actions of the team
• Work with departments such as marketing and purchasing to launch new products internally and with customers
• Work with the finance team to ensure customer accounts remain within terms and they are appraised of this information proactively
• Be the voice of your team in the business, highlighting what is going well and what needs to change whilst planning how any suggested change can be achieved
• You will set the mission for your department, through KPIs and meeting targets
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.