RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
CUSTOMER SERVCIE ADMINISTRATOR
Salary circa £22,000 + BONUS
WELWYN GARDEN CITY
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to provide and maintain a high level of customer service and administrative support.
Main responsibilities of the Customer Service Administrator:
• To ensure all visitors are greeted in a professional, efficient and courteous manner in line with the reception procedures and site rules guidelines.
• To ensure the reception and waiting areas are kept tidy and presentable at all times.
• To ensure all incoming calls are answered and customer requests are processed and directed to the relevant individual /department in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
• To ensure that all face to face enquiries are actioned appropriately.
• To liaise with customers to obtain information updating customers where appropriate in a timely and professional manner.
• To carry out cash and credit card transactions as required.
• To ensure deliveries are signed for, and are checked and collected promptly.
• To deliver all incoming post to the relevant established collection points.
Candidate requirements of the Customer Service Administrator:
• Experience of working in a similar Customer Service Administrator role.
• Experience of raising and processing invoices.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft products and other IT systems
• Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.