RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
to £26,000 + excellent company benefits + bonus scheme
About the role
Our local client are looking for a Credit Controller to join their friendly accounts team. The successful candidate will be fluent in English.
The Credit Controller is responsible for maximizing international cash flow in addition to proactively minimizing and managing risks to limit credit exposure.
• Responsible for sales ledger and cash collection
• Maximise cash flow by following internal procedures for cash collection
• Monthly cash flow forecast
• Handle international and UK accounts and proactively negotiate payments
• Monitor and review customer’s payment and business level performance to minimise risk
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information to minimise risk and improve internal communications
• Process refunds
• Identify possible high risk customers and act accordingly to reduce risk
• Raise invoices as required
• Cash posting and unapplied cash allocation on accounts as required
• Manual order release when a customer has exceeded their credit limit
• Previous credit control / Accounts experience
• Educated to GCSE level – including Maths & English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good IT skills – Excel (intermediate)
• Numerate and high attention to detail
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.