RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
CREDIT CONTROL MANAGER
12 MONTH FTC
(2 days in the office, 3 days WFH)
Salary to £48K
About the role:
Drive the improvements to the Cash Flow position by ensuring that the Trade Debtor levels are at a minimal level and continually reducing. Provide leadership and management of the Accounts Receivable function
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• Management and development of the Credit Control & Admin Sales Teams.
• Responsible for aged debt and cash collection.
• Improve the cash flow by setting an internal mechanism to facilitate cash collection.
• Liaising with Treasury dept to support the Cashflow forecasting
• Working with the FC, FBPs and relevant Business Heads advising on current debt issues.
• Anticipating and minimising risk development and credit risk exposure.
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date customer details and account records.
• Monitor overdue payments promises, anticipate developments and identify customers which require special attention.
• To liaise with contracts team for all legal matters relating to legal actions against customers.
• Drive process improvements and team development
• Review and develop the credit control processes
• To produce, analyse and monitor KPI reporting to the Financial Controller.
• To develop and maintain a query management system internally.
• Raising manual Invoices & Credit Notes
• To authorise, release orders and raise credit limits.
• Ensure EDI is working and up to date for all customers
• Ensure Cash allocation (bank recs) are performed accurately and in a timely manner
• Experience of leading a team of Credit Controllers/Admin
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to build effective working relation-ships with internal and external customers
• Proven ability for attention to detail and accuracy
• Previous experience of Oracle
• Driven to ensure tasks are seen to completion
• GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent).
• Extensive experience of sales ledger
• Basic accountancy knowledge
• Experience of dealing effectively with high volume accounts
• Advanced excel/word
• Numerate and good analytical skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.