RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a Content Marketer to join their growing team. Responsible for inbound marketing strategies to strengthen the brand identity and online presence through the creation and distribution of online and offline content. Accountable for the company social media channels and driving traffic and engagement.
• To develop content strategies and create content that fits into the overall marketing strategy, to support the goals and objectives of the business
• Understand how the sales funnel works, and how content fits into each stage
• Develop and distribute relevant and useful content, supporting requirements for the Direct Sales team and the Channel
• Create content that turns visitors to leads, and leads into customers
• Provide support to other departments for internal/external communications
• Support the creation/adaptation of generic company-wide materials, e.g. brochures, product sheets, flyers etc.
• Responsible for company social media channels: planning, creation, analysing, reporting, improving etc.
• Grow online communities, in particular for our Key/Premier Channel Partners
• Produce and maintain an editorial calendar to ensure content is published consistently and regularly
• Provide regular analysis on content campaigns
• Provide SEO content to support the company website, to help capture more organic traffic, as well as optimising content for keywords that potential buyers are likely to search for
• Regularly monitor and report on comparisons between key competitors
• Manage relationships between agencies/suppliers where applicable
• Must have a positive attitude, be highly motivated and a team player
• Demonstrate a strong customer service ethic for internal and external customers
• Take responsibility and ownership of key tasks and activities
• Be adaptable, flexible and have a high level of personal resilience
• Able to build constructive and influential relationships with all contacts
• Planning skills, with an ability to work to timelines and deadlines
• A track record of innovating/problem solving within levels of responsibility
• Research skills – ability to conduct audience research as well as research for content pieces
• SEO skills – experience with keyword research and keyword placement
• Content promotion skills – familiarity or use of common platforms (i.e. social media, blogging communities, email etc.) to ensure content is being seen or read
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop/Illustrator
• Use of Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager
• Experience with Email Marketing/Marketing Automation platforms
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.