RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
CONSUMER SERVICES EXECUTIVE
About the Consumer Services Executive role:
The Consumer Services Executive role is responsible for the direct communication with consumers across multiple global channels, from telephone to social media.
This role is designed to embrace consumer enquiries, understanding their nature and addressing their origins.
The role will lead the development of a global customer engagement structure and methodology, utilising the most appropriate and relevant course of action and ensuring that all communications are consistent and follow brand guidelines.
The Consumer Services Executive will take ownership of communications across a range of social media channels, engaging with appropriate tone and style – driving affinity with the brands and product preference.
Main responsibilities of the Consumer Services Executive:
• Promptly follow up enquiries received by telephone, email and webforms liaising with the relevant department to provide the most appropriate response.
• Engage with consumers across all social media touchpoints answering queries and offering recommendations, always representing the brand and company in line with brand guidelines.
• Establish one process and documentation to engage, track and report back to the business on key performance indicators while ensuring that relevant feedback is channeled to the right department and actioned.
• Own and drive the evolution of the Consumer Service section on the company website
• Work with the Global Head of Marketing in order to contribute to the delivery of ambitious global growth plans
Candidate requirements of the Consumer Services Executive:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience within a consumer service / facing role
• Strong understanding of social media channels
• Experience in marketing disciplines is advantageous but not essential
• Excellent communication skills
• A track record of presenting to key stakeholders
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.