RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
SALARY £30,000 - £40,000
Our client is looking for a Commercial Property Manager who will be dealing with commercial property management and associated issues. The team are looking for an individual who is an excellent relationship builder, quick to adapt to varied situations and an analytical problem solver. This role could build on your existing experience in order to gain the MRICS status.
• Liaise with landlords and tenants in all aspects of property management
• Carry out property management inspections and arrange follow up repair items
• Manage service charges with associated budget / reconciliations
• Deal with landlord consents and agreement of licenses for subletting, assignments or alterations
• Lease renewals
• Rent reviews
• Maintenance of landlords statutory obligations
• Other key areas of work include updating property databases, assisting wit the disposal of properties and appointing and managing 3rd party solicitors and contractors
• Practical and demonstrable experiences of commercial property management
• Experience of managing third parties such as solicitors, professional advisors and contractors
• Experience of service charge management
• Highly organised and methodical
• Able to use Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook to a high standard with the ability to learn the use of new systems
• Excellent interpersonal and written skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.