RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
Business Administrator Role:
Our client is looking for a Business Administrator to support with administration tasks. This role will be involved in but not limited to the administration tasks associated with travel, visitors to the headquarters, meeting planning, corporate functions and the creation, collation and distribution of reports.
Main responsibilities of the Business Administrator role:
• Booking of flights, taxis, hotels, parking for key management personnel
• Co-ordination of escalations with external travel agency when required.
• General co-ordination of logistics and agendas for internal staff meetings and overseas personnel visits
• Logistics co-ordination of conference and trade show attendees
• Booking of both onsite and external catering for meetings and events
• Download, review and distribute daily / weekly / monthly reports as required
• Update company and supplier performance reports in excel monthly
• Collate or print reports for key management personnel as and when required.
• Weekly co-ordination, update and distribution of Management whereabout reports
• Booking and co-ordination with external communications companies for large scale calls and online meetings
• Updating of organisation charts within Leadership Team
Updating and distribution of headquarters visitor log weekly
• Booking of meeting rooms and co-ordination with facilities department for any additional room requirements
• Facilitate sign off process of worksheets
• Computer literate on all main Microsoft Office suite of software
• Switchboard experience is beneficial alongside reception or similar duties experience
• Displays the ability to prioritise workloads and time effectively
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.