RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
£18,000 TO £24,000
One Year Maternity Cover
Your principal responsibility being to provide wide ranging administrative support, to assist the team. The candidate must be highly organised but full training of systems used will be provided.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To answer all incoming calls in a timely fashion and announce calls
• To greet all visitors coming into the reception area with the utmost professional courtesy and respect
• To book and set up meeting rooms and restore the room to standard after use
• To update the internal telephone list and distribute hard copies to the office
• Setting up contacts - updates to existing client addresses etc
• Manage incoming/outgoing post requirements for the office
• Maintaining Excel based logs of clients, contacts, prospects and memos
• Drafting client engagement letters
• Ordering stationery and refreshment supplies and tracking costings
• Printing, Binding, Scanning and Photocopying documentation
• Ad hoc administrative tasks
• Saving documents received
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Keen eye for detail.
• Ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
• Works well and thrives under pressure
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Proactive approach to all business communication and providing updates in a timely manner
• Positive attitude and real passion for helping people