RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
• Full administration for training and consultations and follow ups.
• Manage the email inbox and website/social media updates.
• Monthly stock checks.
• Attend trade shows
• Ad hoc duties
• Open post and distribute.
• Ordering of all office supplies.
• Keep office working environment maintained to a high standard and assist with office facility requests and projects.
• Assist the HR Manager with general risk assessments, administration and other ad-hoc duties.
• Minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience.
• Excellent working knowledge of Word and Excel.
• Organised, confident, articulate, and able to work on their own initiative.
• Strong customer service approach with an ability to communicate and work with colleagues at all levels.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.