RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
Salary to £20,000 DOE
An opportunity to progress and develop within the business. Your principal responsibility being to provide wide ranging administrative support, to assist the team. The candidate must be highly organised but full training of systems used will be provided.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drafting of information request emails
• Checking all documents and requesting missing data
• Sending standard emails to new and existing clients
• Setting up contacts - updates to existing client addresses etc
• Manage incoming/outgoing post requirements for the office
• Maintaining Excel based logs of clients, contacts, prospects and memos
• Drafting client engagement letters and recording on client record
• Ad hoc administrative tasks
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Keen eye for detail.
• Ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
• Works well and thrives under pressure
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Proactive approach to all business communication and providing updates in a timely manner
• Positive attitude and real passion for helping people
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.