RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
6 MONTHS CONTRACT
About the role
The Administrator is responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks of the account management team are completed accurately and within agreed timescales.
• Raise quotations, order forms and produce customer contracts
• Action all requests regarding product availability, pricing and general enquiries
• Process invoices efficiently and accurately ensuring information is correct
• Carry out general administrative duties for the department including preparing client files, processing mail, regular monitoring of fax and printers, maintain filing systems and processing post
• Arrange deliveries and relevant documentation
• Answer any overflow calls from Reception or Account Managers as required
• Previous administration experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
• Good IT skills – Microsoft Office suite
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.