RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
About the Accounts Assistant role
The Accounts Assistant will provide day-to-day support to the Finance Department. The Accounts Assistant will provide assistance in administering ad hoc sales invoices/credits and purchase ledger invoices/credits as required.
Main Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant
• To take responsibility for the processing of all banking activities of the group including preparation /processing of BACS.
• Responsibility for maintaining analysed cashbook and daily bank reconciliations.
• To assist in allocation of cash receipts.
• To provide assistance in administering collection of amounts receivable (sales ledger) as required.
• Responsibility for petty cash and preparation of posting journal.
• General assistance to finance department at month end as directed by supervisor, in order to support reporting of accurate financial information to deadlines.
• General administration within the finance department.
• Some accounts experience
• Good IT skills (Microsoft Office – Excel in particular)
• Strong team player, articulate, good problem solving and organisational skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.