RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
C. £37,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + PERFORMANCE RELATED BONUS (TO 15%)
About the role
The Account Manager is accountable for the overall retention, management and service delivery of a portfolio of clients (both new and existing). They are responsible for maximising levels of client satisfaction and contract revenues through proactive operational and strategic relationship management.
• Management and control the day-to-day service delivery to a portfolio of clients
• Provide support and advise the Account Management team in delivering the services to the client base
• Cultivate multiple relationships with decision makers and influencers at all levels
• Management the production and delivery of reports and contract performance data and review meetings
• Identify, evaluate and implement opportunities for service delivery improvements
• Utilise the support of internal departments in optimising high levels of service to the clients
• Maximise contract revenues and margins
• Responsible for compiling, managing and delivering contract retention and extension bids
• Identify, promote and close opportunities for maximising profitability
• Monitor the performance and potential of the Account Management team alongside the Head of Client Management, providing direction, training and motivation necessary
• Previous account management experience within a service industry
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Able to negotiation and influence key stakeholders
• Highly self-motivated and able to work well in a team
• Good IT skills – Microsoft Office
• Full clean UK driving licence
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.